Hello Dear All and All,
Welcome to those who join us. Again, thank you to you who do me the honor to subscribe to the lyrical and delicious blog, our common home.
I post a little less content these last months for a reason important to me, for an ambition that is close to my heart and that I can't wait to share with you.
Pending further details on this project, I participate in the Caprice des Dieux Contest, the opportunity to finally unveil one of my many versions of sweet potato pizza.
Great tasty pizza sweet potato Mini Caprice
Sweet potatoes are a tasty tuber whose slightly sweet flesh softens when cooked. It lends itself to many savory recipes and sweet. This is the true potato from my childhood whose flesh can be white, yellow, dew, orange or even purple. The one I tasted for many years in Cameroon was white 😉 🙂
I first made this recipe a long time ago.. Ensuite, In early spring 2017, I posted photos on social networks without ever sharing the manufacturing details.
I'm making that pizza again, much to the delight of Lukas, my son from 10 years The sweets Lukas , (https://www.envoleesgourmandes.com/2016/11/les-petites-douceurs-de-lukas-la-video/) whose #capricedesdieuxfr is the only cheese he deigns to consume. With the #minicaprice variation, my little guy is thrilled… He's not the only one. 😉 . In addition, Lukas n’en revient toujours pas que le fromage puisse m’être porté jusqu’à la maison !!! Hou , la crâneuse…
C’est le dernier jour du concours de recettes Caprice Des dieux ce vendredi 30 November 2018. Je n’ai pas eu une minute à moi pour me poser avant cette date-ci et publier le résultat de mon travail, what did I say, My pleasure. I like decline in several recipes, in number of facets, starchy my childhood Cameroon. See plantain pizza with figs with another cheese here.
Truce chatter, turn to the star of the day, so many sought !!! healthy, quick, Vegetarian, original and easy to perform as all those you find on the lyrical and delicious blog.
Great tasty pizza sweet potato Mini Caprice
For 4 to 6 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Baking : 40 minutes
Difficulty : easy
What you need
For the sweet potato dough
– 1 large sweet potato 600 g approximately (they are easily found in markets, Tropical stores or supermarkets)
– 2 glasses of hot water
- Corn flour 150g (130g approximately per dough and 20 g which you could work) – Gluten free-
– 1 teaspoon of ground or grated ginger
– 1 tablespoon neutral oil
– 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- From sea salt
- From white pepper Penja (Cameroon) IGP- from the mill-
– 2 Boxes Mini Caprice des Dieux
– 5 cherry tomatoes divided into 2 in length
– 1 small red onion sliced washer
- A remnant of broccoli and carrots (from yesterday) steamed
– 1 tablespoon of walnut oil
- From sea salt
- From white pepper Penja (Cameroon) IGP
- Nuts or crushed peanuts (optional)
Preparation of the recipe
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes with a knife or a peeler
- Cut into pieces (A dozen)
- Put the pieces of sweet potatoes in a pan with 2 glasses of water
- Bring to a boil on high heat for 15 minutes
- After about 1 ¼ hour, the potatoes are completely softened
- Preheat oven to 200 °
- In a salad bowl, crush the pieces of sweet potatoes still warm with a fork
- Saler, pepper, add corn flour (130g), the garlic semolina, neutral oil and ginger
- Form a ball ( wet or full hand cornmeal) and flatten as a large pancake and place the dough on a greased baking dish
- Bake for 15 minutes by convection and 5 minute grill mode to give a little crispy dough (monitor well not to burn the dough)
- Remove the dish from the oven and stand harmoniously cheese, carrots, broccoli and onion. (Be careful not to burn yourself) !!!
- Salt and pepper
- Bake in 200 ° for position grill 5 minutes or more and convection if you want a grilled cheese (We love grilled slightly in her beautiful white dress that reveals a soft heart)
- Add the walnut oil on the pizza before serving
Tips / advice / variants
*You can replace walnut oil by rapeseed oil flavored with nuts
*You can saute 5 minutes the vegetables in a little oil (it was not my choice)
*Do not hesitate to use a mold to give a nice round to your colorful pizza dough
* If you use the oven tray, cover with baking paper
* Why not indulge every whim and other ultra weddings ? Cover your pizza with a delicious Cream Of Tomato, a Crisp mashed avocado, use pesto, olives, seeds of all kinds, grilled vegetables in the oven, Fish, beef chopped mint, the possibilities are limitless…
* I have some other pizza in reserve with other starchy foods, cooked, fried or made into flour magnificent. Toute une filière existe au Cameroun et certains autres pays d’Afrique sub-saharienne Je vous en parle très bientôt 😉
Bon appétit et envolez-vous !!!
Les nombreux bienfaits de la patate douce
- Moyennement calorique grâce à sa faible teneur en protéines et en lipides, elle convient aux personnes souhaitant perdre du poids.
- Riche en fibres qui vont avoir pour rôle la régularisation de la fonction gastro-intestinale, lowering cholesterol levels and managing blood sugar.
- Low glycemic index. The glycemic index of sweet potato is 70 and that of the regular potato varies between 80 and 111 depending on the variety. Eat low-glycemic foods can help people with diabetes, or who are at risk, to better control their blood sugar.
- Rich in vitamin A that helps the growth of bones and teeth, keeps the skin healthy and protects against infection. Moreover, it plays an antioxidant and promotes good vision, especially in the dark.
- Rich in carotenoids, antioxidants that will fight against free radicals.
- Reduced risk of cancer due to anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants, that & rsquo; it contains.
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. With phenolic compounds and anthocyanins it contains, sweet potato could prevent and reduce the oxidation of "bad" cholesterol (LDL), a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Improving liver functions also thanks to anthocyanins.
- Decreased insulin resistance and improved blood glucose control due to low glycemic index of sweet potato.
- Stimulation of the immune response because of the antioxidants.
- Slower cognitive decline that would be due to the high content of antioxidants. »
https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Nutrition/EncyclopedieAliments/Fiche.aspx?doc = patate_douce_nu
For our information…
The birth of the Caprice des Dieux
Created by Jean-Noël Bongrain after five years of research, Caprice des Dieux was born in the small village Illoud in Haute-Marne in 1956. Its thin crust, white satin, pure heart, Rates and melting, grant him immediately a place at the top of Olympus cheese. »
Nathalie Brigaud Oum
Chef and blogger
consultant, culinary author and photographer
Cooking workshops and / or writing small, and large businesses in France as well as in the wider world
Creative recipes for your brands.