My name is GISELE NATHALIE NICOLE BRIGAUD NGOUM.
I am a Responsible Food Consultant Chef, Marketing and sales engineer, Author, blogger, Facilitator of writing and/or cooking workshops and trainer.
I am distinguished by a poetic and greedy feather, tasty cuisine, responsible and healthy. An ardent love for African and Afro-Caribbean flours and treasures in pastry and bakery.
I am characterized by a cuisine that gives pride of place to good, carefully selected products from Cameroon in particular, from Africa in general and of course from France where I have lived for more than 20 years. I am open to other influences and a follower of anti-food waste.
I am curious to know your projects and to know how I can support you in them..
Engagement / Creed
- – Enhance quality products from Africa in general and Cameroon in particular through creative cuisine.
- – Support food professionals in the control of gluten-free flours and the greening of the plate with kindness.
- – Show the singularity, the differentiation of each professional who uses my services.
- – Teach him how to boost his visibility and sales, as well as the eco-responsible dimension of his company or his project.
- – Highlight African cuisine and products that are often overlooked or ignored by the general public.
– Stimulate creativity, inventiveness in writing and on the plate.
– Promote the social and solidarity economy as much as possible by working with social integration actors and organic farming.
– Develop original solutions to fight illiteracy, illiteracy and exclusion.