Freshness in mouth
(spinach salad and pear sublimated the bobimbi , the shaft garlic * of Cameroon) zesok.com
Bonjour chers Toutes et Tous,
I welcome all new subscribers. Hi Judith N … 😉
J’aime les légumes , j’adore les épinards et ma famille le sait. J’avais toujours mangé ces derniers exclusivement cuits. And I probably would have done a long time if my sister I already told you about , and Franck his companion had not suggested to me, a sunny day when I dreamed aloud of a fresh and crunchy salad. “Why don't you try a spinach salad? A revelation !!! My sister and brother-in-law love spinach salad with apple. I could clearly see the marriage of the fresh and crisp leaves of spinach with the roundness and velvety of pear. Bingo, a delight!
You know me. One of the countless spices that Cameroon is full of had to be a celebration. Thank you Zesok !!!
My sister, Annie-Colette, realize my textile flights (ringtones, aprons, outfit customization…And the list is not exhaustive. Some of the productions are for sale, I don't talk about it much, I know :-(. In sewing, she loves tableware and other universes, especially those related to childhood and decoration ). She also cooks divinely well and inspires me.
I have already mentioned it, Annie-Colette, mon héroïne de l’ombre, Cassolettes de Potimarron, tomato and turkey with lavender and The cake of my sister. (With his ruff collar and homemade whipped cream with ginger and almonds) wonderful recipes to support.
Truce chatter …
Here is for you my salad which is unanimous among gourmets and gourmets. Simple, dietetic, tasty and original !!! Miam…
Freshness in mouth
(spinach and pear salad enhanced by
the shaft garlic * of Cameroon) zesok.com
For 8 people: small entrance
For 3 people: large full salad
Preparation : 15 minutes
Baking : cru
What you need
– 350 g raw spinach in branches (large leaves, green, shiny, fresh)
– 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
– 4 tablespoons fragrant basil oil
– 2 Williams or Comice pears
– 2 teaspoon shaft garlic powder * of Cameroon. Ground washer to order here
– 1 tbsp bio acacia honey
– ½ red onion
– Of sea salt
– Black pepper from Penja (from the mill)
– 150 g roast chicken (optional)
Preparation of the recipe
– Wash thoroughly and carefully d & rsquo leaves spinach, wipe in a clean cloth, chop and set aside
– Make the vinaigrette with ¾ of the washer powder (the fruit of the tree with garlic), the vinegar, oil, sea salt to your liking and honey
– Mince the ½ red onion
– Wash and cut pears diced or thinly as pictured
– In a salad bowl, Mix the spinach with vinaigrette, or place in serving dishes, sprinkle with onion, pepper, harmoniously add pears, the chicken (if you have some) and sprinkle the rest of the washer.
– Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time
Tips / Advice / variants and information
* For gluttony , I sometimes like to add this morning, sardines in oil, cherry tomato balls and finely chopped radishes or just a little grated Parmesan as in the photo below
* You can also use young shoots , les laisser entières et remplacer les 2 c à c de poudre d’arbre à l’ail par la moitié d’une c à café d’ail semoule
* Les combinaisons sont multiples selon les fruits dont on dispose (apple, mango, pineapple, watermelon, nectarine, fishing, …)
* Jouez avec les huiles aromatiques et les épices
* La salade est à manger telle quelle ou accompagnée de pain . Plusieurs recettes vous sont proposées dans Mon (im)précis de cuisine 😉
Où trouver le recueil poétique et gourmand?
– Pour Paris et sa région At BMK Paris Bamako , 14 street loyalty 75010 (East Metro Station)
– For Senegal at https://jababi.com/produit/mon-imprecis-de-cuisine/
– For Gabon at https://www.facebook.com/Lespetitspotsogooue/
or contact me email@example.com.
Delivery worldwide. Thank you
The garlic tree (garlic tree, country-onions in English)
To get you this wonder, meeting on
zesok.com and enjoy 10% discount with the code ENVOLEES
It is found in forest and tropical environments. In Nigeria, in Ghana, in the 2 Congo, in Gabon, in Equatorial Guinea, in Angola and of course in Cameroon
Its bark, its leaves and seeds have a strong alliaceous smell and are used in the composition of many marinades and dishes including the famous tchobi mbongo from the Bassa country (the succulent black sauce), or the famous Cameroonian marinades
Everything is consumed in this tree. Leaves, the bark that is grated, fruits too
Like almost any condiment in sub-Saharan Africa, this plant is also used for curative purposes. It would be effective against constipation, colds and coughs and rheumatism.
Its fruits / seeds (washers in Cameroon) make you think of hazelnuts. After picking, the fruit shell is removed. They are then dried and crushed to release the powerful scent of garlic they give off.. This is the washer I used for this recipe and it is from the online brand zesok.com
We call him Olum (Ewondo), Hiomi / homi (low), bobimbi (duala) in Cameroon), esoun or cake (Fang)- Gabon , and where do you call it? ?
Tell us everything in the comments…
Annual plant from the Caucasus and Asia Minor
has long been appreciated for its taste and excellent nutritional properties. **
The varieties of spinach are many and have, at the option selections, the specific characteristics of resistance or earliness. ***
Europe : 595 667 tons
(European production in tonnes : source: Eurostat, average 2014-2016)
France is the 1is European producer of spinach ahead of Belgium and Italy
France : 24 542 tons 
(French production for the costs in tons : source Agreste - SAA, average 2015-2017)
– Britain: 22%
– Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur: 20%
– Centre: 13%
To know more
I hope that the publication made you want to enjoy a nice salad !!!
Consult, share comment and ask your knowledge to subscribe ;-). It's free. Thank you.