Le gâteau de ma sœur
Avec sa collerette de fraise, chantilly maison au gingembre et amandes
Today, it's my birthday,
Je me fais grandement plaisir… 🙂
Hello Dear All,
A few days ago, je me suis régalée avec un gâteau réalisé par ma petite soeur. Nous avons le virus de la cuisine dans la famille !
I asked or rather demanded to have the recipe. As she revealed to me, it's a simple yogurt cake that she slightly modified.
Indeed, it uses a yogurt peach or apricot instead of Nature. It adds almond powder to wheat flour and pleasantly scented all with nutmeg and a pinch of cinnamon.
I have scrupulously followed the recipe by adding touches of color are (strawberry, icing sugar, flaked almonds) and a little ginger to celebrate my birthday! And yes, I was born a 26 April is my birthday present, one I make myself and share with you, “the cake of my sister”.
– 1 mold kouglof of 25 cm diameter
– 2 saladiers
– A piping bag
Preparation : 15 minutes
Baking : 35 to 40 minutes
What you need
– 1 the fruit yoghurt pot ( to fishing)
– 1 neutral oil pot (sunflower)
– 1 pot almonds
– 1 and 1/2 sugar
– 3 flour pots
– 1 sachet de levure de 11 g
– 3 gros œufs
– De la noix de muscade fraichement râpée ( the equivalent of a small teaspoonful
– A little cinnamon (the 1/4 a teaspoonful)
What I added
– Strawberries (around twenty)
– Whipped cream house (ginger)
– Slivered almonds
– Icing sugar
-Ginger powder for whipped cream ( the 1/4 a teaspoonful)
Preparation of the recipe
– Mix yogurt and sugar. Add gradually as eggs, yeast and flour, then the oil pot and almond powder, nutmeg and cinnamon nuts
– Beat the device airing maximum.
– Pouring the homogeneous mixture into a greased pan and bake 35 40min 180 °, convection.
– Cool cake
– the return ( put upside)
– Sprinkle with icing sugar.
– Filling the crater whipped cake
– Make strawberry collar and sprinkle with almonds.
It is good ! ! bon bon ...
Whipped cream (ginger)
Whipped cream is a cold aerated whisk and sweet. It is the basis for many preparations.
We can sweeten the starting or end.
Preparation 10 mn
Baking : cru
– 60 cl cream with minimum 30 % fat (little lighter, or thick)
– 60 g icing sugar or caster sugar
– Put your bowl in the freezer for 15 min, the cream in the refrigerator.
– Pour the cream into the bowl and beat gently with a whisk so that it becomes mechanical it rises (me, I used a manual whisk. Which sport…:-) )
– Add sugar, ginger, when the cream is still snow
– Stop working the cream as soon as it becomes at once firm and smooth and forms a beak or end of the whip.
Tips / advice / variants
* To be sure (e) successful your whipped every time, place the bowl containing the cream in a larger container with ice and a little water.