Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
C’est l’une des vedettes de l’été.
On a beautiful green or mottled skin, with or without seeds, I love watermelon every angle. This is an organic one that I grew and harvested in my little vegetable garden. What pride for us at home !!!!!
Packed with vitamins, refreshing, it can also be your slimming ally. I take it organic especially when I want to consume its skin.
According to Wikipedia, elle est appelée anguria or cocomero in Italy, karpuz in turc, melancia in Portuguese, sandía in Spanish, watermelon in English, Wassermelone in German, الدّلاع ou dellaa in arabe,tadellaεt in kabyle, tarbuz in hindi, hendooneh in persan or suika (スイカ) in Japanese.
La pastèque ou Citrullus lanatus est un fruit originaire d’Afrique. It is one of the largest fruits of the Cucurbitaceae family..
There are several varieties that can even reach 20kg.
Watermelon is distinguished both by its nourishing properties, health and beauty. See articles at the end of publication and place recipe
Watermelon Salad 2 cheeses and salty granola Wings Gourmet
For 2 people: large full salad x2
Preparation : 10 minutes
Baking : cru
What you need
– 500 g watermelon flesh
– 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or lemon
– 40 g brie (cheese) Optional
– 40 g goat (cheese) Optional
– 1 tablespoons fragrant basil oil (or other infused oil)
– 1/2 teaspoon shaft garlic powder * of Cameroon. ground washer (http://www.zesok.with.)
15 % excluding delivery with soaring code
– Of sea salt
– Granola Gourmet's salty Wings (on command)
– Basil (pour ma part du jardin, small leaves, very fragrant. It reminds me of our house in Cameroon, when I was younger)
Preparation of the recipe
– Flush with water watermelon, wipe with a clean cloth, in collecting the pieces, 500g, to distribute in 2 plates. Book
– Make the vinaigrette with the puck powder (the fruit of the tree with garlic, https://www.envoleesgourmandes.com/2019/05/fraicheur-en-bouche-salade-depinards-et-poire-sublimee-par-larbre-a-lail-du-cameroun-zesok-com/), vinegar or lemon , oil, sea salt to your liking and honey
– Divide evenly dressing on each plate
– Add the 2 cheeses square, a small handful of granola and some beautiful fresh basil leaves (for me, of the garden)
– serve immediately
Enjoy your meal !!!!
Tips / Advice / variants / information
* The fruit skin is cooked. salted Preserved, velvety, lamellae marinated in vinegar, for example.
* We find watermelons with or without seeds.
* To avoid injury, use a knife very sharp knife rather than a shabby and badly sharpened
Information on the tree with garlic
Feel free to send me pictures of your achievements, to leave comments on the blog, to ask me questions and of course subscribe here to receive recipes, photos, tips and keep you abreast of our news.
The lyrical and delicious collection (Price of the Paris Fair 2019) Blogger World Cookbook https://www.envoleesgourmandes.com/2020/04/gourmand-world-cookbook-awards-2e-recompense-pour-mon-imprecis-de-cuisine/est toujours en vente
- To Paris and its region At BMK Paris Bamako , 14 street loyalty 75010 (East Metro Station)
- For Senegal at https://jababi.com/produit/mon-imprecis-de-cuisine/
- For Gabon at https://www.facebook.com/Lespetitspotsogooue/
- To send a message to Cameroon https://www.facebook.com/Afrolifestyle-1878465555810282/ or https://www.facebook.com/sophie.engome.9
#Delivery worldwide. Let me your order and contact information
#Want a dedication? Let's meet in Paris
#To make an appointment, email@example.com
See you soon…
Nathalie Brigaud Oum
Author of My imprecise kitchen. /Home chef / Creations revenue and content / Workshops cooking and writing for businesses and individuals
Culinary Consulting / Education / Business, restaurateurs, educational institutions, special?
In France or elsewhere in the world ?
I hope you…