Hello Dear All,
Like all cereals, sorghum is to consume less refined as possible to enjoy all its benefits. This cereal can be used to make gluten-free pastries. Recipes are numerous on the canvas. I have chosen to delight your taste buds, a regularly eaten sorghum cream in Tunisia by all sections of the population, especially during Ramadan, for its satiating virtues. I realized for you, Dear readers, traditional Tunisian cuisine that adding a bit of personal touch. this recipe is to end up in the second monthly number Agri-Culture Magazine (July 2017)
Treat yourself !!!
For 3 small bowls
What you need
– 140 g ground sorghum (or millet flour )
– 500ml milk (I used milk / organic almond drink )
– 3 teaspoons of orange marmalade organic (sugar instead to)
– 1 small piece of butter or neutral oil (optional)
Preparation of the recipe
– Mix cold sorghum, milk and jam avoiding lumps
– Put on low heat and stir with a spatula, slowly, until thickening and boiling
– Pour into ramekins or small bowls and sprinkle ground ginger
– Garnish with dried fruit. For my part, I put what I had in my closet, to know, nuts, slivered almonds, roasted peanuts and we enjoyed the cream tea time.
Tips / advice / variants
* You can replace the orange jam with honey
* Cinnamon can be worked instead of ginger
* Cette crème peut être servie au petit-déjeuner ou au dessert.
Ps: Faites-vous un cadeau, ainsi qu’à vos connaissances, inscrivez-vous, inscrivez-les sur la liste de diffusion du blog 🙂 🙂