Vegetables and oven-roasted figs with their mayonnaise
The resources of baking are endless. I propose today the first recipe in a long line of baked delicacies made.
The pleasures may vary as products, seasons, de l’imagination, and what is available at the time of cooking.
The principle is always the same, time or long cooking depends in the case of & rsquo; species, lot of variety of vegetables or fruit.
Au final, for this quick and healthy cooking, should be washed, peel, slash, cut, season and the oven does the rest. It is a perfect cooking method that leaves you time to set the table and to be the best ( ou le plus beau 🙂 ) for your guests, to help the youngest to understand the lessons of the day, to answer your mails or to finally advance in the reading of this book that everyone is talking about ...
For 2 to 4 people
Preparation : 10 minutes
Baking : 30 minutes
What you need
– 1 green pepper
– 1 large yellow onion
– ¼ of a pumpkin
– 1 zucchini
– 5 shirt garlic cloves (with their skin)
– 4 large ripe figs
– 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil flavored with basil
– Greaseproof paper
Preparation of the recipe
– Preheat oven 160 ° (convection)
– Chemiser, line a baking tray with baking paper
– Peel the pumpkin, cut into slices and bell pepper, seeded
– Cut the onion and zucchini into coarse pieces
– Arrange on your own vegetables on the plate (do not forget the garlic in shirt, with its skin)
– Add 4 figs
– Salt and pepper
– Bake for 30 minutes
– At the furnace exit, on the plate or in a serving dish, water the vegetables and figs
flavored with olive oil and sprinkle with basil rosemary and basil
Tips / advice / Variants
* Cooking vegetables and fruit may vary from one furnace to another, and also depending on the size of vegetables
* Consume with Mayonnaise house want you in here or not, mustard and / or with a meat or fish