Beef chopped mint
The 3 revenue should be performed concomitantly, simultaneously.
If not, it will take 15 minutes for the menu instead of 8.
For 2 to 4 people
Preparation : 2 minutes
Baking : 5 minutes
What you need
– 200 g minced beef
– 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
– 1 vegetable stock
– 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Of peppermint (this recipe, one fresh from the garden)
Preparation of the recipe
- In a saucepan or skillet, put 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil and fry together, the meat, the granulated garlic, vegetable broth and pepper crumbled during 5 minutes.
- Out of the fire, mix in the preparation of chopped mint leaves.
- Dresser and add 1 tablespoon oil & rsquo; olive and garnish with mint leaves
Tips / advice / variants
* Mint can be replaced here by parsley. But you will not have to mouth the same intoxicating scent…
* The olive oil can be used instead of that of rapeseed