Hello and welcome to all new subscribers.
welcome home, home.
Cuckoo Ariane… Soul Sisters
Feel free to send me pictures of your achievements, to leave comments on the blog, to ask me questions and of course your loved Subscribe here to receive, recettes, photos, tips, surprises and keep you abreast of our news. At the end of the article, I tell you how to buy my Imprecis of the kitchen as well as the details of my services (You often ask me).
Dear All, Dear All,
Mboa…Nectar / ginger juice my way 1
Fill up on vitamins and some like me, of memories with this pretty drink sublimated by black pepper from Penja Elie and Marjolaine that the latter generously sent me for tasting.
Mboa, this word in duala language, my daddy's, is generally used to denote the country of birth
Mboa, this is CAMEROON, the land of my soul
MBOA, it is also home, home. The place where we grew up… or not
The crucible of our being, good or bad
The place of evocations, happy or more painful.
Mboa, the memories that come to the surface. The fragrant orange tree whose fruit we were impatiently awaiting, the sprawling lemon tree of which I never tired of the scent of the leaves, ginger grown at the back of the house, whose rhizome and foliage are a delight in cooking and drinking. And other fruits and vegetables that I will tell you about another time.
Mboa, it is also FRANCE, my adopted country, the land of my heart
Mboa, this is our house in the VAL D'OISE, our tiny vegetable garden which delights us with delicacies
A life lovingly built, patiently, painfully, passionately, madly …since 22 years
Mboa…it's so many things…and a cocktail of flavors that I am sharing with you today
Mboa, so many delicacies that immerse me in my childhood memories while being good for the body. Indeed, I offer you a condensed freshness, a combination of fruits with antibacterial properties, antiviral, effective in quenching our thirst and boosting our strained immune system. We need it in these times of Covid19, without cure and without vaccine.
Make way for the recipe
Mboa… Nectar / ginger juice my way 1
Preparation : 10 minutes
Baking : 30 minutes
What you need
– 260 g fresh ginger, cleaned (skinless) and cut into small pieces
– 2 liters of water (or more)
– 2 untreated lemons cut into 6
– 1 orange peeled and cut into 6
– 100 g cane sugar, more or less according to taste. (See tips tips variants information)
– ½ teaspoon of Elie et Marjolaine exceptional Penja black pepper
– A pinch of moringa (optional). Its benefits here
Realization of the recipe
– Mix the pieces of ginger with 400 g/ 40 cl of water until you obtain a liquid puree
– Pour the ginger puree into a large saucepan with the lemon, orange, sugar, the rest of the water 1600 g/160cl and boil over high heat for 25 minutes
– Add the pepper and leave again 5 minutes on fire
– out of the fire, mash the lemons and orange with a potato masher or a ladle to extract all the juices
– Sieve/filter to keep only the juice
Drink hot, lukewarm or know that I love fish and all the treasures of the sea !
Tips / advice / variants / Information
*The ginger puree obtained (remove leftover lemons and oranges) Keeps well in the fridge for a few days, to season dishes or remake a small drink
*It can also be used as a base for beautiful cookies
Nathalie Brigaud Oum
Author the My kitchen imprecise. To buy it,
– Studio Nübya Nancy
- Forum des Halles Fnac
- Fnac de Cergy
- Fnac de Saint-Lazare
- Fnac des Ternes
- Appétit Bookstore
- Travelers library
Creation of recipes and content
Businesses, restaurateurs, educational institutions, communities, special ?
In France or elsewhere in the world ?
I hope you