Mashed pumpkin (color on my plate)
Color on my plate
good evening everyone,
It rained all day !!!
Yes, the day was painfully dragged
His big gray coat
And sad news to cry.
I need velvety color
I need creaminess and flavor
I need gluttony and happiness.
I need to cuddle
My taste buds hungry
And shine my tired pupils
You too ?
So, here is a simple recipe and removed
Which features a squash uninhibited
A beautiful pumpkin
In the game of puree.
For 1 to 2 people
Preparation : 15mn
Baking : 15 mn
What you need
– 1/4 1 pumpkin
– 1 glass of cold water
– 3 tablespoons cold milk
– 1 hazelnut butter
– 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
Preparation of the recipe
– Peel and cut the pumpkin into pieces.
– Put them to cook with 1 glass of water and hazelnut butter for about 10 minutes on high heat.
– On low heat, vegetable mash the pieces still hot, using a spoon or fork.
– Add milk, the oil spoonful
– Adjust the & rsquo; seasoning and serve hot. Enjoy your meal.
Tips / advice / variants
* Add milk at your convenience to dilute the mash up & rsquo; to the desired consistency
* You can replace the colza oil with another vegetable oil (peanut, olive, why not scented oils ?!)
* I did 4 versions puree according to the tastes of my favorite guinea pigs
On the photos, you see the nature puree.
The others were respectively flavored with cardamom (1/2 teaspoonful), nutmeg to (1/2 teaspoonful), the third was 50 g grated County and more.