Tagliatelle with zucchini
The 3 revenue should be performed concomitantly, simultaneously.
If not, it will take 15 minutes for the menu instead of 8.
For 2 to 4 people
Preparation : 3 minutes
Baking : 4 minutes
What you need
– 2 courgettes (here, My vegetable garden)
– 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- From rapeseed oil
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Of peppermint (this recipe, one fresh from the garden)
Preparation of the recipe
- Make julienne vegetables with a spiral cutting. In a kitchenware store, I bought a small handheld device that takes both the hourglass and giant pencil sharpener. he makes endless spirals.You can also simply grate the zucchini and cut into very thin slices
- In a large skillet or saucepan, put a tablespoon of canola oil and sauté over high heat, pendant 4 minutes zucchini tagliatelle. Gently stir and return so that the cook evenly
- Separate them into 2 parts inégales, 1/3, 2/3
- Add zucchini to serve entry, namely the first 1/3, une cuillerée à café d’huile de noisette et une cuillerée à soupe de vinaigre balsamique. Book
I have not taken the entrance photo. Unpardonable forgetfulness !? Be lenient !
- Arrange the remaining zucchini, the 2/3, on individual plates or a platter
- Garnish with mint leaves beautiful
Enjoy fast !
Tips / advice / variants
* Mint can be replaced here by parsley. But you will not have to mouth the same intoxicating scent
* The olive oil can be used instead of that of rapeseed