Until the last bite
Cooking with my Lukas ?
A long-term adventure !
Not always impeccable, the result
But playful, Yes, the course
In all cases.
I love the pumpkin
And the whole squash family.
My son Lukas him, say no
To all this lineage
And nothing moves.
So I have, this trick, find
For him to accept, interested
To taste this sweet, finally tasted
Until the last bite.
Soft hazelnut and milk Pumpkin
For 6 to 8 pieces of cake
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
What you need
– A quarter of a medium pumpkin or about 215 to 250 g (diced)
– 150 g sugar
– 1 vanilla sugar package
– 3 eggs
– 1 packet of baking powder
– 100 g organic wheat flour or cassava flour
– 100 g hazelnut powder
– 1/2 glass & rsquo; rapeseed oil (or sunflower) or 125 g butter
– 1/2 glass of cow's milk, noirre
Preparation of the recipe
– Preheat oven (190°C)
– Finely mix the pumpkin with the 1/2 glass of milk and reserve
– Beat the eggs in a bowl with sugar
– Gently stir in flour, to avoid lumps, and the yeast
– Add soft butter or oil. (For this recipe, I used rapeseed oil)
– Mix all ingredients, then add the hazelnut powder and pieces of pumpkin mixed with milk
– Transfer into a greased pan and bake for about 25 min at 190 ° C. (convection oven), or 35 in the traditional oven
– Check the center of the cake with a knife, if it appears clean and dry, the cake is cooked
Tips / advice / variants
* Some children do not like, but then not at all chewable pieces of fruit in their cake. Mix them with milk and stir into the dough. They will not see the light. But it does not always work, I agree with that !
* You can generously spread the jam cake. (Right here, a beautiful peach jam bought in my near supermarket). See as well ripe papaya jam with ginger