Duo de madeleines de manioc, Fourme d'Ambert, and many good things…
Hello all, that you've joined the universe Wings Gourmet…
– Annick Laure
And the others
Thank you again you please talk about the blog around you. If you make a recipe, especially me send for sharing and enhancement here
I share with you, the recipe created, produced and shared during the week of taste 14 October 2019.
“Taste Week ! Sharing since 1990 ...
The Goût® Week is the reference event for transmission and taste education for the greatest number. It encourages meetings between professionals of the earth to the plate with the general public and target audiences (from kindergarten to higher education). Throughout France it promotes the culture of culinary heritage and eat well. Since 1990, Goût® the Week enables professional taste to organize actions around food and the importance of choosing the products we eat. Restaurateurs, farmers, tradespeople, health organizations, Local authorities participating in the program by registering their businesses with tastings, workshops, meetings around taste !”
More here The week of taste
Duo de madeleines de manioc, Fourme d'Ambert, sardine, white pepper from Cameroon IGP (protected indication of origin), aromatic herbs and tomato sauce . Rain moringa
Cassava contains complex carbohydrates that are slowly digested and disseminate sustainable energy after eating. It is a food that diabetics can consume therefore without too disturbing their equilibrium. (word of nutritionist. My imprecise cooking page
– For 1 hundred madeleines / 2 by people
– Preparation time : 20 minutes (Repos 10 min freezer)
– Cooking time : 10 to 15 minutes (depending ovens)
– 600 g cassava flour
– 400 g Fourme Ambert
– 6 Oil sardine cans
– 18 eggs
– 35 cl vegetable oil
– 30 g baking powder
– 40 g of granulated garlic
- From sea salt
- From the white pepper Penja Cameroon IGP
- Aromatic herbs (basil, thyme, chives or spring onions)
– 70 cl tomato coulis
– 10 cl vegetable oil
– 10 g of granulated garlic
- From sea salt
- Aromatic herbs at your convenience
Réalisation de la recette
1- Beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Add cassava flour, the garlic semolina, yeast and mix until there are no lumps
2- Put oil, herbs incorporate the cheese cut into small pieces, end with sardines. Mix well, adjust seasoning and let the dough rest 10 min in the freezer or 30 minutes au réfrigérateur. Remplir les moules aux ¾ et enfourner entre 8 and 15 minutes à 190° C en fonction des appareils
1– Dans une sauteuse, mélanger tous les ingrédients et laisser à découvert, réduire à feu moyen (pendant 10 about) en remuant de temps en temps. Goûter et rectifier l’assaisonnement si nécessaire.
Enjoy your meal !
* Parfumer comme vous le souhaitez : de zeste d’agrumes bio, I just love it !!! (citron, mandarine, orange …) d’autres épices ( ginger, herbs … )
* Vous pouvez ne pas saler la pâte. Fourme d & rsquo; Ambert is already saltiness of cheese
* J & rsquo; uses oil sardine. you can achieve your madeleines with & rsquo; sardine oil , about 20g, 2cl per box. So 120 g, 12 cl & rsquo; sardine oil for 6 used + 240 g, 24 cl & rsquo; vegetable oil of your choice.
Feel free to send me pictures of your achievements, to leave comments on the blog, to ask me questions and of course subscribe here to receive recipes, photos, tips and keep you abreast of our news.
The lyrical and delicious collection (Price of the Paris Fair 2019) is still on sale
- To Paris and its region At BMK Paris Bamako , 14 street loyalty 75010 (East Metro Station)
- For Senegal at https://jababi.com/produit/mon-imprecis-de-cuisine/
- For Gabon at https://www.facebook.com/Lespetitspotsogooue/
- To send a message to Cameroon https://www.facebook.com/Afrolifestyle-1878465555810282/ or https://www.facebook.com/sophie.engome.9
#Delivery worldwide. Let me your order and contact information
#Want a dedication? Let's meet in Paris
#To make an appointment, firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon…
Nathalie Brigaud Oum
Author of My imprecise kitchen. /Home chef / Creations revenue and content / Workshops cooking and writing for businesses and individuals
Culinary Consulting / Education / Business, restaurateurs, educational institutions, special?
In France or elsewhere in the world ?
I hope you ...