warm salad of roasted squash and grilled ballotine
Hello Dear All,
750g you know ? Some of you surely. For the others :
750g is a site that offers a wide selection of recipes 100% reliable, realized step by Damien Heads Christophe.
750g, it is also a food chain, with recipes, Techniques, tricks and tips.
750g, it is finally the partner of your culinary events, cooking lessons, team building with the & rsquo; Workshop 750g.
It is in this context that the 29 November, The d & rsquo Centre; Information of products Meats Catering (http://www.infocharcuteries.fr/), The Workshop organized with 750g, "A food battle" which was an opportunity for these bloggers to sublimate the boots, pâtés, rillettes, andouilles, sausages and other products made available.
For my part, invited by Olivier http://papaencuisine.com/, I had the pleasure to be part of the orange team also composed of :
Stephanie's blog http://stefofourneauxetailleurs.over-blog.com/
Ophelia blog http://philomavie.blogspot.fr/
And of course blog Cricri http://cricrilespetitesdouceurs.com/
Here is one of our achievements. A colorful and delicious dish to perfection.
For 4/6 people
Preparation : 30 minutes
Baking : 30minutes
What you need
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 200 g ballotine
- 2 apples
- 100 g arugula
- 1 CS lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 CS salted butter
- Cell, pepper and Espelette pepper.
Preparation of the recipe
– Preheat oven to 180 °.
– Cut the butternut half into small wedges and place on a baking sheet.
– Using a paintbrush, brush lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper them Espelette.
– Cook 30 minutes in oven at 180 °.
– Peel and cut potatoes 8 neighborhoods.
– Melt butter in large skillet then there color the apple wedges.
– Ballotine cut into small cubes and roast them in the same pan used for cooking apples.
– Season the arugula with lemon juice, 1 Tablespoons olive oil, salt and Espelette pepper.
– Arrange salad on a large platter and over chunks of roasted squash, baked potatoes and grilled ballotine.
Enjoy your meal